Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cutting out my pattern for the 1912 Project

I have decided to use muslin for my child apron. I have even given some thought to some hand embroidery, at least on the pocket. I picked up some new embroidery floss last week and I am eager to use it.

The pattern does not have written instructions which is going to be a challenge for me since I love instructions. I will probably try to create my own set of instructions which is encouraged by the program.

The 1912 Project does not have boundaries as far as fabrics or embellishments. I look forward to being creative. Let me get started and I'll post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered the same pattern. I will look forward to seeing your finished project. I love to sew, but this blogging thing is totally new to me. I am looking forward to your entries!