Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bzzing right along

So, I'm a BzzAgent.  That means I get free things to try at home in exchange for my opinion about the product or service.  Here's some information about one of the campaigns I'm participating in right now.

The first one is All Natural Smartfood Snack.  A great healthier snack that tastes great.  I got to try the Sour Cream and Onion popped corn, the Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus popped chips and the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Chips.  The garlic was my favorite but all the flavors were tasty and the serving sizes are big enough to make me and my belly happy.  The thing I really like about this program is the opportunity to give my opinion about a product and share it with others.  With each campaign come some perks like coupons to give to friends or smaller versions of the products to pass out and share.  After each activity completed on the BzzAgent website MyPoints are awarded for successful activities.  You don't have to give a positive review, you just have to be honest.





No comments:

Post a Comment