Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back to Blogging and Bzzing




I know it has been a long time since I have posted on my blog.  I'm back and I have a new BzzCampaign to share with you.  Through BzzAgent I received a coupon to try one new Hormel Rev Wrap for free.  My son (14) was eager to try it.  The picture looked great, so off to the store we went.  We ended up with one of each of the varieties they had at our local Walmart.  Ham and cheese, peppered turkey and pepperoni.  Since my son loves pepperoni he tried that one first.  His reaction after taking a bite of it, cold from the fridge, was, "This is gross!"  I suggested that he warm it up in the microwave and maybe it would taste better.  He tried that and said it WAS better but he wasn't impressed.  I haven't been able to get him to try any of the other ones.  My 7 year old daughter on the other had tried the warmed up wrap and loved it.  She is much more adventurous with food but teens are the target audience for this product.  I thought the price wasn't bad less than $2.00 each if you are looking for a snack.  I feel like the wrap appears a lot bigger in the picture than it really is.  It seemed like a small portion for a teenager.  Overall I would give this product a so-so rating since one of my kids liked it.  We would be open to trying them again perhaps a different variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment